The Lotus Clinics at KidsTLC’s offer specialized outpatient therapies to alleviate mental and behavioral health challenges facing children and their families. Committed to learning each individual’s issues and working toward optimum well-being, the specialty clinics include:
The Lotus Clinics at KidsTLC provide outpatient mental and behavioral health services to children, adolescents and their families, with an outcome to positively increase overall functioning across multiple settings in home, school and community.
Whether you’re struggling with anxiety, depression, self-acceptance, substance abuse, self-harming or suicidal thoughts, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, family dysfunction, anger, interpersonal difficulties or a myriad of other concerns, the Lotus Clinics can provide hope and healing which lead to a healthy, fulfilling life.
Delivered through trauma-focused and evidence-based programming, each clinic offers an integrated, seamless service delivery model that includes:
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Individual and family therapy, phone consultations, weekly skills groups (8–10 sessions)
- Outpatient Substance Abuse Services
- Telemedicine with rural communities
Lotus Clinic referrals & more info 913.324.3658
Lotus Clinic Front Office 913.324.3823
Lotus Clinic After Hours Number 913.972.3291
Get Directions to Our Campus Click Here
Meet Our Team
- Licensed counselor
- Licensed psychologist
- Board certified psychiatrist
Private Commercial Insurance
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Cigna (limited providers)
- Humana (limited providers)
- United Behavioral Health — Optum Plan
Private Payment Rates
- For those who prefer not to utilize their insurance benefits. Please call 913.324.3658 to speak with a staff member regarding current rates.
Cash, Check & Credit Cards
- Credit cards we accept include: Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Discover
Please note that payment is due at the time of service.
Please click on the button below to make an online payment.
The seed has been planted. Grow to your potential!
The lotus flower’s journey begins submerged in murky water. As it grows, the bud pushes resolutely past the surrounding unpleasantness to blossom in the warmth of the sun. The Lotus Clinics at KidsTLC strive to transform young people’s lives through distinct services, all of which take inspiration from the lotus flower and its journey.