The Lotus Clinics at KidsTLC’s offer specialized outpatient therapies to alleviate mental and behavioral health challenges facing children and their families. Committed to learning each individual’s issues and working toward optimum well-being, the specialty clinics include:
- Anxiety Clinic
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy (DDP)
- General Outpatient Therapy Clinic
- LGBTQ / Gender Affirming Clinic
The Lotus Clinics at KidsTLC provide outpatient mental health services to children, adolescents and their families, with an outcome to positively increase overall functioning across multiple settings in home, school and community.
Whether you’re struggling with anxiety depression, self-acceptance, substance abuse, self-harming or suicidal thoughts, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, family dysfunction, anger, interpersonal difficulties or a myriad of other concerns, the Lotus Clinics can provide hope and healing which lead to a healthy, fulfilling life.
Delivered through trauma-focused and evidence-based programming, each clinic offers an integrated, seamless service delivery model that includes:
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Individual and family therapy, phone consultations, weekly skills groups (8–10 sessions)
- Outpatient Substance Abuse Services
- Integrated Behavioral Healthcare in collaboration with Olathe Health Systems
- Telemedicine with rural communities
Lotus Clinic referrals & more info 913.324.3658
Lotus Clinic Front Office 913.324.3823
Lotus Clinic After Hours Number 913.972.3291
Get Directions to Our Campus Click Here
Meet Our Team
- Licensed counselor
- Licensed psychologist
- Board certified psychiatrist
Private Commercial Insurance
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Cigna (limited providers)
- Humana (limited providers)
- United Behavioral Health — Optum Plan
Sliding Fee Scale
- Please call 913.324.3658 to request an application for Sliding Fee Scale. Approval based on annual household income. Documentation supporting residence status and income will be required.
Private Payment Rates
- For those who do not qualify for Sliding Fee Scale or who prefer not to utilize their insurance benefits. Please call 913.324.3658 to speak with a staff member regarding current rates.
Cash, Check & Credit Cards
- Credit cards we accept include: Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Discover
Please note that payment is due at the time of service.