WHO WE ARE
WE ARE a diverse team of professionals committed to making a difference in the lives of children and families in our community who are facing challenges of mental and behavioral health, developmental trauma and autism. Each day, we provide timely resources and services of the highest quality that lead to hope, healing and transformation.
WHY JOIN US
KidsTLC provides a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, leadership is valued and diversity is respected! We also offer:
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Ongoing Training & Development
CONTRACT THERAPIST POSITIONS
We’re hiring Independent Contractors with experience and a passion for serving LGBTQ+ youth and families. You might be the right person if the following apply to you!
- Are you a therapeutic clinician with experience in providing affirming care to the LGBTQ+ population?
- Do you want to grow your skills and be a part of a supportive team that provides quality care for children and families?
- Need clinical supervision from experienced leaders who enjoy guiding emerging therapists towards bright professional futures?
- Want to be a part of a fun team as you jump into the therapy world?
- Looking for a small and flexible caseload and support with billing, scheduling, and emergency coverage?
- Interested in trainings, networking and connecting with other qualified professionals and exciting new interventions for children and families?
- Do you have a passion for using your skills to help children find hope and joy?
If interested or for more information, email your resume to:
Christine Fuhrman, LSCSW,LCSW: cfuhrman@kidstlcorg
Rebecca Toy, LCMFT, DBTC: firstname.lastname@example.org
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Click on job title for more information and to apply!
“I love how passionate and genuine everyone is when it comes to the care of our kids! You can feel the love and devotion every staff has for what they do.”
— Case Coordinator
“I know this sentiment is often echoed, but I truly LOVE coming to work because of the extraordinary people I get to work with every day and I feel proud knowing that I have a small part in helping to change lives! How amazing is THAT?!”
— Shelley Coe, Executive Assistant to President/CEO
KidsTLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer