KidsTLC is the grateful recipient of proceeds from a variety of third-party fundraising events. These events are organized by business, community groups, and individuals that wish to join KidsTLC in our missions of Transforming Lives in our Community.
Please join us in supporting the third-party events listed below!
Calling all artists, T-shirt lovers and those who enjoy some competition!
Think you have what it takes to design the T-shirt that will be worn all over Kansas City by supporters and friends of KidsTLC? We’re having a quick contest and want YOU to enter your best design!
Winners will receive the following:
• Target gift card
• T-shirt with the winning design
• Award certificate
• Two reservations at our largest and most exciting fundraiser, Benefit17 at the North Club at Arrowhead Stadium on Saturday, November 4, 2017.
Contest Rules & Details:
- T-shirts will likely be gray, so we are looking for 1 or 2 color designs that promote KidsTLC in a fun, exciting way.
- Visit our website at kidstlc.org for more information on our agency and services.
- Submit designs in jpg format to email@example.com between September 20-27. The top 3 designs will be posted for open voting through social media and internally at KidsTLC.
- Include your name, email address and any thoughts that inspired your design.
- All submitted artwork becomes the property of KidsTLC with full rights for use and reproduction.
Need entertainment for an office party, luncheon or cocktail party?
Jeanene Bartel, a longtime supporter of KidsTLC, has graciously offered complimentary piano services to benefit KidsTLC. Jeanene will provide a digital piano and play for 2 hours in a variety of settings.
Jeanene has many years of piano expertise, including choir and musical productions, and will play a variety of music for any event. All monetary donations received during performances benefit local homeless children in KidsTLC’s Phoenix Sanctuary and Street Outreach Services (SOS) programs.
Please contact Jeanene Bartel at KidsTLCHarmoniesforHope@gmail.com or 913-764-2887 or 913-302-0718 with any questions or to check availability for performances.
Fee: A tax-deductible donation to KidsTLC – Harmonies for Hope — $250.00
Harmonies for Hope Celebrations & Memorials
Ron and Janet Hofer
Richard Bond Dutoit