KidsTLC’s Outpatient Behavioral Health Program offers an integrated seamless service delivery model that includes individual, family & group therapies; medication evaluation and medication management, outpatient substance abuse services, and evidenced-based Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) programming.
KidsTLC provides outpatient mental health services to children, adolescents and their families, with an outcome to positively increase overall functioning across multiple settings in home, school and community. KidsTLC has significant expertise in diagnosing and treating complex emotional and trauma histories including physical and sexual abuse, neglect and attachment trauma.
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Medication Evaluations
- Medication Management & Monitoring
- Outpatient Substance Abuse services
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) program
- School based mental health services
OBH referrals & more info 913.324.3658
OBH’s Front Office 913.324.3823
OBH’s After Hours Number 913.972.3291
Get Directions to Our Campus Click Here
Meet Our Team
- Licensed counselor
- Licensed psychologist
- Board certified psychiatrist
Private Commercial Insurance
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Cigna (limited providers)
- Humana (limited providers)
- United Behavioral Health — Optum Plan
- United Behavioral Health (UBH)/Optum
Sliding Fee Scale
- Please call 913.324.3658 to request an application for Sliding Fee Scale. Approval based on annual household income. Documentation supporting residence status and income will be required.
Private Payment Rates
- For those who do not qualify for Sliding Fee Scale or who prefer not to utilize their insurance benefits. Please call 913.324.3658 to speak with a staff member regarding current rates.
Cash, Check & Credit Cards
- Credit cards we accept include: Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Discover
Please note that payment is due at the time of service.